a little bit exhausted
At his wife's car broke down, employee car scratched in response to an imaginary scratch another machine ( or blamed for that), about NN I wrote to. Apnut script does not have time - was busy with other things. The script went on the hands free - I'll never know that this will give those who are trying to use it, and how they have the nerve to knock on a support. Did not get to tie and run the M- X on the host. Always something buggy. Today refuse. Payment for a large project drew off for another two weeks - because of the client.
In addition, the sites are not indexed, YCCY again broke down, and the sap is not rising in the morning fell. Earnings YAN and Adsense in the morning 0rub. Yesterday, however, properly so left.
Desire to work the third day there. Bulldozer chasing their tails, and egged on the little things. I like to be dispersed and give yourself a kick, so to fly, but did not go, and certainly not crawled.
So, soon POPRET!.

Комментарии: 0:
Отправить комментарий
Подпишитесь на каналы Комментарии к сообщению [Atom]
<< Главная страница